The cult of personality is not limited to public figures on the world stage. I do not get particularly upset by these leaders and consider them an inevitable hazard of internet community politics. As the saying goes, “You can’t have a picnic without ants.” Just remember, sometimes those who rise to power in an internet community would never be able to rise to power in “real life” and for good reason.
Informational Links & Pages on the left.
Search, Subscribe, General Info, Take A Poll on the right.
Articles & Posts Appear Below The Welcome
- New Video “FQ Facts: Oxidative Stress”
- Newest Article “Bittersweet Validation: Thoughts on my Muscle Biopsy”
- Newer Article “Why Haven’t the Fluoroquinolones Been Taken Off The Market?”
- New Video “FQ Facts: Fluoroquinolones Are Chemotherapy”
- Newer Article “Candid Conversation With Floxed Doctor…“
- Newer Article “Lipid Membrane Repair In Chronic Floxing”
- Newer Article “Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth in Chronic Floxing“
- Newer Article “Metabolomics: Hope For Chronic Floxing?”
- Newer Video “You Should Know About Fluoroquinolones”
- Newer Article “Honesty is Better Than Sugar Coated Truth”
- Newer Article “Fluoroquinolone Use In The Emergency Room: Go To The ER And Get “Floxed”
- Newer Article “FDA Fails To Go The Distance, Yet Again”
- Newer Article “Six New Quinolones In Development”
- Newer Article “FDA Changes Fluoroquinolone Label But Denies Citizen Petition on Mitochondrial Toxicity“
- Article “Another Heart Attack…“
- Article “Dr. Bennett Publishes Paper on Fluoroquinolone Neuropsychiatric & Mitochondrial Toxicity”
- Article “Becoming a Danger to One’s Self and/or Others by Taking a Fluoroquinolone”
- Article “The Voices Heard Round The World – The November 5th FDA Meeting”
- Article “Disturbing Levaquin Findings – Dr. Noble Part #2”
- Article “Fluoroquinolone Academic Research Update – Dr. Mark Noble, Part #1”
- Article “Dr. Golomb Publishes Fluoroquinolone Case Reports in BMJ”
- Article “FQ Community Goes to the FDA: Pediatrics and Rhabdomyolysis”
- Article “The Sad Truth of Pediatric Fluoroquinolone Usage”
- Newest articles will appear just below the “Welcome” article below.
Up-to-the-Second Site Activity:
Latest MyQuinStory Facebook Posts:
Claims of self-empowerment are more often than not contradicted by the behavior of health care providers. In reality, informed, assertive, and confident patients are often penalized for doing what they’ve been told to do. For the first time in my life I felt discrimination, alienation, and dismissal.
If the patient never connects the dots he/she may never uncover what the root cause of his/her mysterious illness is, or are given a default diagnosis that is a “catch all” for the medical community. Considering the day and age that we live in, it is one of the greatest medical travesties, that is of monumental proportions, that is continually being perpetrated on innocent individuals.
Toyota recalls millions of cars and has to appear before congressional hearings because of the possibility that a defect cause 275 crashes and 18 deaths over 11 years, and the fluoroquinolones antibiotics have caused, at the very least, 163,329 ADR’s and 3,124 deaths, and no hearings, no outcry, no acknowledgement from the medical community?